- Wifi Access - Connect to mySewnet™ apps, update your machine, wirelessly transfer designs between devices, and more.
- mySewnet™Library- Have access to a full, continuously growing library of high quality embroidery designs directly on screen.*
- mySewnet™Software - With the complimentary software you can customize designs on your computer: Flip, Rotate, Combine, Change color, ColorSort and more. For more creative features consider the first and only subscription based mySewnet™software services.
- mySewnet™Cloud- Get a free mySewnet™Cloud account to use free apps, transfer designs, and more.
- mySewnet™Blog- Enjoy a live feed directly on your screen of news, free projects, and free designs.
- Free Apps Available: Use MySewMonitor™to receive notifications from your machine or assist with design placement, QuickDesign™will allow you to create designs from your tablet or smartphone and the JoyOSADVISOR™app is like having your machine with you anywhere you go.
Easy to navigate through various screens using multi-touch gestures.
- Drag and drop on screen, zoom, rotate, pinch, swipe and spread, just like on any tablet or smartphone.
- Large (8”, 177x99mm) full-color capacitive touch screen.
- High resolution (1024x600)
- Smart toolbox for easy editing; one touch access to the most used tools.
- User-friendly interface with everything at your fingertips.
- Interactive tutorials - Learn how to sew collars, hems, exclusive stitch techniques, insert zippers, stich out beautiful embroidery designs and more.
- SewingInstructions- Sewing and embroidery projects with step-by-step instructions needed built-in.
- Step-by-StepWorkbook- Learn the amazing features of the machine like Design Positioning, Design Shaping and more.
- EasyAccessUser’sGuide- Get access to the full User’s Guide directly on the machine with the easy access icon.
Use the search function to effortlessly find the topics
you want to learn more about.
- StabilizerGuide- The perfect tool when choosing the correct stabilizer for your project.
- QuickStartGuide- Learn how to set up your machine for sewing or embroidery so you can start stitching sooner.
- AccessoryGuide- Full set-up and instructions for some of our more advanced accessories.
Less effort spent on machine adjustments with high quality results regardless of fabric and thread type. Perfect for metallic or other specialty threads. Gorgeous stitch results on both sides of the fabric.
- ThreadPortioning- Feeds the optimum amount of thread for each stitch, no matter what thread type or fabric thickness, when sewing or embroidering.
- Thread Portioning or Thread Tension - The machine will automatically select Thread Portioning or Thread Tension for specific techniques/accessories to achieve the best result.
Automatically and continuously senses and adjusts to any thickness of fabric for perfect, even feeding as you sew.
- Presser foot lowers and raises automatically for every sewing technique.
- Four positions: down, pivot, up and extra lift.
- Automatically lowers feed teeth on extra lift for maximum space to slide thick fabrics and quilts under the foot easily.
- Automatic pivot position with needle down for instant pivoting, easy appliqué and quilting.
- Your hands are free to guide the fabric.
- The presser foot continuously senses the thickness of the fabric and automatically adjusts the presser foot pressure, for even feeding on all fabric types.
Customize any project with exclusive patented stitch techniques giving your project dimensional elements that are effortless and irresistable.
- 680 stitches, up to 54mm wide.
- Exclusive stitch techniques.
- Pop-up stitches*
- Sequin stitches*
- Appliqué stitches*
- Yarn stitches
- Theme stitches
- 5 sewing font styles, with both upper and lower case letters, for easy programming.
- Sew large quilts, home decor projects and garments easily.
- Long free arm for ease of sewing.
- Large work area, nearly 10” (250mm).
Let your creativity grow even larger and embroider with the market’s largest embroidery area using the optional 14”x13 ¾” (360x350mm) DESIGNER™Majestic Hoop (shown below).**
- Three embroidery hoops included:
- DESIGNER™Royal Hoop 360x200mm
- DESIGNER™Crown Hoop 260x200mm
- DESIGNER™Splendid Square Hoop 120x120mm
- Several optional hoops available for special techniques like endless embroideries, quilting, textured embroideries and much more.
Over 620 Embroidery Designs
Endless opportunities to be creative.
- Over 620 embroidery designs, incorporating 30 specialty techniques.
- Categories for easy selection.
- 8 embroidery fonts, each in different sizes, from 10 to 80mm.
Electronic Needle Piercing Power
Stitch through heavy fabrics or several layers without hesitation.
- Pulsating force gives superior results when sewing through heavy/dense fabrics or multiple layers.
- Maximum needle force 94 NWT.