Discover new paths to creativity with the Baby Lock Aventura II sewing and embroidery machine. Powered by Baby Lock IQ Technology, The Aventura II makes every step easier. Create your own designs and load them onto the machine with two-way USB connectivity or use any of the 181 of built-in designs and editing features.
The Baby Lock Aventura II sewing and embroidery machine features include:
Color LCD Screen
Access your designs, settings and more with a quick touch. The color LCD touch screen shows every design in detail.
Two-Way USB Connectivity
Easily save and access designs using your USB flash drive. USB connectivity also makes it easy to update your machine with the latest software.
Large Embroidery Field
Stitch bigger embroidery designs and enjoy less re-hooping with a large embroidery field—6 ¼" x 10 ¼".
141 Built-In Embroidery Designs
With 141 built-in embroidery designs, you’ll always find inspiration in the Aventura.
On-Screen Embroidery Editing
Make changes to your embroidery directly on screen. Resize, rotate and move the design as needed to customize every project.
13 Built-In Embroidery Fonts
Personalize your projects with lettering.
Advanced Pivoting Feature
Turn corners, follow curves and maneuver around appliqué shapes easily.
Automatic Fabric Sensor System
The Aventura delivers the right amount of pressure and thread tension when sewing or quilting on a variety of fabrics.
Advanced Needle Threader
Follow the path and press a lever. That’s all it takes to thread the Aventura.
300 Built-In Stitches
With 300 built-in stitches, you’ll have many creative options.
Quick-Set, Top-Loading Bobbin
When you’re ready to embroider, simply drop a bobbin in and go.
Keep your hands free for more sewing control by using the knee lift to raise your presser foot.
|Technology Features||Advanced Sewing Features|
- On-screen hoop sensor to recommend size of hoop to use
Embroidery Editing Capabilities
- Ability to split text
- Multi-color text
- Multiple fonts
- Character/Text array function
- Character spacing
- Horizontal and vertical options on Japanese fonts
- 140 Frame combinations
- 13 font styles including one exclusive script
- Needle position placement (1,10, or 100 stitch increments)
- Measurements displayed in inches or millimeters (mm)
- Thread color indicator
- On-screen hoop size indicator o Low bobbin thread indicator o 300 color names
Convenient Sewing FeaturesConvenient one-touch buttons for - Start/Stop
- Reverse sewing
- Needle up/down
- Reinforcement key
- Thread cutter
- Automatic presser foot lift
- 17 Satin
- 18 Decorative satin
- 14 Cross
- 58 Combinable Utility stitches
- Edit and combine Character/ Decorative stitches
- 15 Memory Pockets for Character/ Decorative stitches (128 KB)
- Step Stitch Pattern
Instructional and Help
- Zig zag
- Blind stitch
- Button fitting
- Open toe foot
- Teflon foot
- Stitch guide foot
- Adjustable zipper/piping foot
- Free-motion open toe
- 5" x 7" (130mm x 180mm)
- 4" x 4" (100mm x 100mm)
- 1" x 2-1/2" (20mm x 60mm)