With her cute, vintage styling, our Shirley sewing cabinet offers freearm and flatbed sewing with an adjustable platform to accommodate different heights of machines.
Shirley’s cabinet size is perfect for new sewers with limited space and budget. Her scallop trim front creates a decorative furniture look and four drawers provide plenty of storage for sewing essentials. Locking front casters provide excellent stability and portability.
Shirley has a durable design with composite wood construction & melamine laminates in crisp White laminate to complement any décor.
Shirley’s machine platform will accommodate machines up to 40 #s. and can be used in the flatbed or freearm position. She has 4 drawers for storage, and has locking casters for easy maneuverability.
Shirley is available in a Crisp White finish.
Assembly is a snap!
The cabinet ships in 2 boxes and is assembled using a hammer/mallet and a standard screwdriver.
- Dimensions Open: 34-3/4” wide x 20” deep (front to back) x 30-1/2” tall
- Drawer Dimensions: 4-3/8" wide x 14-1/2" deep (front to back)
- The opening and platform of the cabinet will accommodate sewing machines that are no larger than:
- 17" wide (left to right)
- 11” deep (front to back)*
*Please measure your machine and include knobs, plugs, etc. that extend beyond the body of machine.
- Machine must not be larger than 15-1/2” wide by 9-1/2” deep or a custom insert cannot be made.
- Construction: Melamine/Composite
- Manual Platform Weight Limit: 40 #s
- Custom Machine Insert Available - machine cannot exceed 15-1/2" wide by 9-1/2" deep
Machines that don't fit Shirley
This lists the sewing machines that Arrow knows will not fit into Shirley model 6001.*
- Ellissimo (BLSO) & Ellissimo Gold (BLSOG) & Ellissimo Gold 2
- Ellegante, BLG, BLG2. BLG2-NZ, Model 2600
- Ellageo, BLL, Ellageo Plus, BLL2
- Esante BLN, BLSR,
- Symphony BLSY
- Sashiko BLQK & Sashiko 2 BLQK2
- BL Jane 500
- Crescendo BLCR
- Unity BLTY
- Journey BLJY
- Aria BLAR
- Series 8- 830, 820, 820 QE, 880
- Series 7- 780, 750 QE, 710
- Deco 330 & 340
- Dream VX8500D
- Quattro, NV6000D & NV6500D, Quattro 2 6700D, Quattro 3 Trilogy LE Innovis 6750D
- Duetta, Innovis NV4000D & NV4500D, Duetta 2 4750D
- Innovis NV 1500D, NV2500D, NV2000, NV2800, NV2800D
- Innovis QC1000
- DreamMaker XE VE2200, DreamWeaver XE VM6200D
- Isodore Innovis 5000
- Excellence 740, 760, 730
- eXpressive 920, 830, 900, 860, 820
- Creative Sensation
- Creative Vision
- Expression Series including Creative 2.0, 3.0, Quilt 4.0/ 4.1/ 4.5
- 6500, 6500P, 6600, 6600P
- Horizon 15,000, 7700, 12,000, 8900, 8200
- Skyline 5S
- Skyline 7S
- Futura Quartet, Quartet 4, XL-400, SEQS-6000, XL-550, Quintet
- All Quantum Futura , CE-100, CE-200, CE-250, CE-300, CE-350, SES-1000, SES-2000
- SEQS-6000, SEQS-6700
- Designer Epic
- Designer Diamond, Sapphire(all), Topaz(all), Ruby, Tribute 140C, Eden Rose 250C
- Serger models: 905, 910, 936
*These machines are ones that have known fit issues. Please be advised that this list will change as new models are introduced. It is extremely important to measure your machine prior to ordering to make sure it will fit.
You may also like the optional insert $ 69
Click the picture to order.