Brother Innovis BQ3050
- 531 Built-in stitches and 14 one-step buttonholes
- 5" x 11.25" Workspace for quilts
- 9 Included accessory feet
If you've ever dreamed of making incredible quilts, then the Innov-ís BQ3050 is for you. This versatile advanced sewing and quilting machine is vital for those who love quilting. The Sew Straight Laser Vision Guide makes it easy to sew straight lines, and is a huge benefit when quilting, piecing, pin-tucking and aligning rows of stitches. With the V-Sonic Pen for sewing, simply touch the fabric with the sensor pen for needle placement, setting the stitch width and setting the endpoint.
You'll also love working on our large workspace for MuVit, and the included wide table will expand your workspace even more! The BQ3050 Quilters Bundle includes an open toe foot for expanded visibility of the needle area, a Stitch In The Ditch Dual Feed Foot for more efficient feed movement, a dual feed 1/4" guide foot to easily sew heavy fabrics in a straight line, a dual feed quilting guide to help you stitch straighter lines, couching dual feed foot to easily sew heavy fabrics in a straight line and a two-spool thread stand, which can hold up to two king thread spools.
- 561 sewing stitches (531 built-in, 30 on CD), 14 one-step auto-size buttonhole styles, and 5 sewing lettering fonts.
- 5'' x 11.25'' Spacious workspace for large quilts
- Large 3.6'' x 6.0'' LCD touch screen display
- Sew Straight Laser Vision Guide
- V-Sonic Pen for sewing
- MuVit Digital Dual Feed
- Automatic Height Adjuster (AHA) feature
- Pivot function
- 10" LED lighting
- Lockstitch key
- Included wide table for larger projects
- Wide range of included accessories
- Quilters Bundle Included
- Exclusive Bag Set Included - $ 299.99 Value ‡