Add to Cart
Excellent for challenging fabrics such as fine knits and stretchy materials, the AIRFLOW 3000 Air Serger can achieve outstanding finishing touches with flatlock, overlock, and rolled hem stitches on most specialty fabrics. The modernistic AIRFLOW 3000 can cut and finish seams all in one pass. It's a breath of fresh air to change threads as the AIRFLOW 3000 threading ports are connected to the end of each looper by tubes, and at the touch of a button, a blast of air sends the threads through the loopers, so it's a cinch to change thread colors.
- Air Technology The AIRFLOW 3000 has an easy one-touch looper threading that uses a blast of air for threading. With threading ports that are connected to the end of each looper by tubes, at the press of a button, the air sends the thread through the looper. So, it's like a breath of fresh air to change thread colors.
- Great Stitch Quality Achieve outstanding finishing touches with flatlock, overlock, and rolled hem stitches on specialty fabrics such as fine knits and stretchy materials.
- Differential Feed The Differential Feed Ratio (0.7mm to 2.0mm) on the AIRFLOW 3000 provides outstanding stitch quality and acts as the tool for custom lettuce edge ?nishes on specialty materials.
- Great for Challenging Materials Excellent for adding professional finishing touches on fine knits and stretchy materials, which can be challenging fabrics on traditional sewing machines.
- Brightly Lit Work Area The AIRFLOW 3000 has plenty of high-quality LED lighting that is easy on the eyes when sewing on dark fabrics.
- Quick Change Levers The AIRFLOW 3000 has pair of quick-change levers for the rolled hemstitch feature, and a switch that will activate and deactivate the cutting knife before the edge is wrapped with thread. (serged).
- Safety Sensor and Error LED When following conditions occur, an open fabric cover or front cover, the presser foot is raised, the AIRFLOW 3000 serger will not work and an error LED light will come on.
- No Lint Build-up As the threads are constantly moved through tubes by the jet-air technology, fluff and lint are kept to a minimum so as not to build up and clog the lines
- Noise Level Moderate Add decorative touches and professional finishes to any DIY project, anywhere, anytime.
- Specialty Feet Included: The AIRFLOW 3000 comes with a Gathering Foot, a Blind Stitch Foot, a Piping Foot, and a Trim Trap so you can start your next DIY project.
One-touch looper threading that uses a blast of air for easy threading. With threading ports that are connected to the end of each looper by tubes, at the press of a button, the air sends the thread through the looper. So, it's like a breath of fresh air to change thread colors.
Safety Sensor and LED Error Indicator
The AIRFLOW 3000 serger may display an error LED light and stop functioning due to one of the following: an open fabric cover; an open front cover; or, the presser foot is raised.
Excellent Stitch Quality
3-Thread Overlock and Rolled Hem
The 3-thread over lock stitch is a great construction stitch for seaming light to medium weight fabrics whereas a Rolled hem stitch is a decorative edge finish. Both stitches can be sewn on woven fabrics as well as knits.
The 4-thread overlock is one of the most commonly used stitches on a serger; it is the strongest of the construction stitches. Both loopers and two needles are used to complete the stitch, making it wider and sturdy because of the two needle stitches.
The Differential Feed Ratio (0.7mm to 2.0mm) on the AIRFLOW 3000 provides outstanding stitch quality and acts as the tool for custom lettuce edge finishes on specialty materials.Knife Lock Lever
The Knife Lock Lever is located on the front of the machine, on the lower left side under the door. By moving the lever, you can cut, or trim fabric using the knife or disengage it for decorative stitch purposes.2-Thread Switching Plate
Engage the two-thread switching plate for creating a fine finish on the edge of sheer fabric or a fine seam on lightweight fabrics using the AirFlow 3000 serger.