Effortless Threading with the Power of Air. Simplified Serging with Informational LCD Screen that offers easy set-up instructions including tension settings for 15 different stitches at a glance on the LCD Screen. No more searching through pages of your manual, serging is simplified with the informational LCD screen.
Adjustable Differential Feed
Even with easily stretched fabrics such as knits and georgette, create beautifully sewn finishes by adjusting the differential feed. Adjustments can be made while sewing.
Beautiful Sharp Curve
The distance between the needle and knife is 9.95mm(conventional model: 15.5mm), allowing you to sew beautiful inside curves.
Upper Looper Converter 2-/3-Thread Conversion
Switch to 2-thread sewing simply by pushing the 2-/3-thread changeover attachment to the left, making this operation even easier.
Wide Throat Area
The height of the throat is 72.4mm. Due to this height, the usability of the work space improved infinitely.
The sound reducing design minimizes the operating noise and the unit sews with less vibration.
LED Sewing Light
The needle area is brightly illuminated. The long-life, energy-efficient and eco-friendly light will not heat up, event after a long period of use.
Provided as a standard accessory, the waste collector catches cut-off fabric and is useful for keeping the area tidy.
Other Useful Features
- Automatic rolled hemming
- Adjustable presser foot pressure
- Option to deactivate upper knife
- Cutting width adjusting dial
- Safety feature preventing operation when the presser foot is upper position or the cover is open.
- Thread trimming blade for easy thread cutting.
- Number of Needles: 1/2 Needles
- Needle: SCHMETZ 130/705 H or JLx2
- Number of Threads: 2/3/4 Threads
- Differential Feed: 0.7-2.0 Ratio
- Sewing Speed: Maximum 1,500 spm
- Easy Threader: X
- Presser Foot Lift: 5mm (Max: 8mm)
- Stitch Length: 1-4mm
- Overlocking Width: Left Needle 5-9mm, Right Needle 3-7mm, Rolled Hem 2mm
- Dimensions: 330 (W) x 280 (D) x 310 (H) mm
- Wegith: 9.0 kg
- Needle set 130/705H(SCHMETZ)
- Needle inserter
- Electronic foot control
- Spool caps
- Looper threader
- Accessory bag
- Dust cover
- Waste collector
- Operation support DVD
Blind Stitch Presser Foot (For Right Needle)
For making blind hems)
Universal Blind Stitch Presser Foot (For Right &Left Needle
For making blind hems
Elasticator Presser Foot
To attach elastic tape to stretch fabrics
Cording Presser Foot
For attaching nylon string or wire on edge of fabrics
Beading Presser Foot
For attaching pearls and beading with overlock stitching
Curved Beading Presser Foot
For attaching pearls and beading on a curve
Piping Presser Foot
For sewing piping
Gathering Presser Foot
For gathering and sewing with differential feed
Free Motion Table