The LCD Screen makes it a snap to select the right stitch. With the 2.4” x 1.3” LCD Screen, choose from 100 built-in stitch patterns and easily add the specialty stitches you need for your one-of-a-kind creations.
Advanced Needle Threader
Threading a needle has never been easier than with this innovative threader. With just a few simple motions, your needle is threaded and ready to use - it’s so easy, you can do it with one hand!
100 Built-in Stitches | 850 Stitches Per Minute
Projects such as quilting, home decor and crafts require specialty stitches. The Presto includes dozens of built-in stitches that are perfect for the projects you choose to create. Plus, at 850 stitches per minute, you’ll be on to your next project in no time!
Quick-Set, Bobbin Winder
The Presto takes all of the hassle out of sewing including winding your bobbins! The quick-set winder holds the thread in place and stops automatically when the bobbin is full.
Quick-Set, Top Loading Bobbin
Avoid the struggle of changing your bobbin with the quick-set feature. Simply drop your bobbin in the machine, pull your thread through the slot, and let your machine do the rest of the work.
Push Button Features
With push button features, your sewing projects have never been easier to complete. Position the needle up or down, add a reinforcement stitch, stitch with the reverse sewing button, or sew without a foot control using the start/stop button.
4 Built-In Alphabets
Add personality to your custom-made creations with the Presto’s 4 built-in alphabets.
|Technology Features||Sewing Features||Warranty|
| LCD Screen (2.4" x 1.3")
• 100 Built-in stitch patterns
• 69 Utility stitches with 7 one-step buttonhole styles
• 31 Decorative Stitches
• 4 Built-in alphabets with numbers and symbols
• Variable stitch width up to 7mm
• Stitch length 0-5mm
• Sewing speed up to 850 spm
• Advanced needle threader
• Quick-Set, Top-Loading bobbin
• Quick-Set bobbin winder
• Start/stop button
• Reinforcement key
• Built-in programmable reinforcement stitch
• Side thread cutter
• Programmable needle up/down
• 8.3" workspace to the right of the needle
• Drop feed
|Store personal stitch settings for utility stitches on machine
• Reset Key
• Decorative stitch editing capabilities
• Back to the Beginning key returns to the beginning of a decorative stitch pattern
• Edit and combine Character/Decorative stitches
• Pattern repeat
• Presser foot pressure adjustment
• Variable speed control also can be width control
• 14 Needle positions
• Twin needle sewing
• Free arm
• Needle plate with scale in inches and centimeters
• Easy to read stitch chart
• Two accessory storage compartments
|25-year limited manufacturer's warranty
5-year circuit board
• Ask your Baby Lock Retailer about machine maintenance programs