Learn to make this charming quilt with nice details, but is a great project for a beginner. Laurie will take you from start to finish in creating a throw size quilt which measures 48” x 57”. You will learn how to construct the quilt top, layer it, tie it, and bind it. Please be prepared to be doing homework between class sessions. The book is required for the class.
Watch the class trailer.
Total of 20 blocks.
- 7 fat quarters (where you will get 17 ½ ” x 20” useable fabric)
**Select 2 light fat quarters, 3 medium fat quarters, and 2 dark fat quarters.
- 1 yard of complementary fabric
Instructor can help you with fabric selection.
- 2/3 yard of complementary fabric
- Cotton Batting: At least twin-size package
- Self-healing Mat
- Rotary cutter-45mm blade
- 6” x 24” ruler
- Optional 9.5" x 9.5" square ruler
- Pearl Crown rayon thread or embroidery floss
- Thread to match
- Sewing scissors
- Sewing machine in good working order
|Fri, Dec 2, 2022 at 10:30 am to 1:30 pm|
Fri, Dec 9, 2022 at 10:30 am to 1:30 pm
Fri, Dec 16, 2022 at 10:30 am to 1:30 pm