Safe Shopping Guidelines
We would like to share a heartfelt "thank you" for your continued support and encouragement.
We are open for retail shopping and look forward to seeing you! Before you visit the store, please consider some safe shopping guidelines.
- Wear a mask or face covering at all times in the store. Please ensure that your mask is covering your nose and mouth.
- Not feeling well? Please stay home. Our team will also do the same. Our top priority is the health of everyone: you, our team, and our community.
- Please be patient. If the store is crowded, please wait your turn. In maintaining social distance, we have to be diligent about the number of people in the store as well as the number of people we are able to help at once. Avoid close contact with store employees.
- Please only touch items you intend to buy. Plan ahead. You can call us to set aside items for you ahead of your visit.
- If possible, please limit cash transactions.
- If you are unable to visit in person, we can still help you by phone. Please call during store hours and we will do our best to assist.